- Real Estate
- Estates: Bequeath items (wills), estate planning or estate settlement, inheritance tax, etc.
- Antiques and
- Personal Items Appraisal
- Insurance Appraisal: For proper insurance coverage before catastrophic loss or estimate of loss or damages.
- Divorce for disbursement and settlement of assets.
- Sale of personal items
- I.R.S. for deductions, inheritance or gift value.
- Court ordered or court testimony
A documented list of your personal items or business inventory/equipment, accompanied with the items value, priced by a certified appraiser, is a very useful and important document.
FOR EXAMPLE: What if you have a catastrophic loss? Can you prove or recall your personal assets? Do you know their value? Our company's written professional appraisal report will be the documentation that you need. All information is confidential.
Call today and order your appraisal report.