Whom to Contact (How to Invest)

Questions & Answers
Get the answers on home selling and buying.

Whom to Contact (How to Invest) - Q & A
Q:      Where do I get information about being a landlord?

A:      If you are a landlord and have questions, contact:

* National Multi-Housing Council, 1850 M Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20036; call (202) 659-3381.
* National Apartment Association, 21 N. Union St., Suite 200, Alexandria, VA 22314; (703) 518-6141.

Q:      Where do I get information about finding a real estate attorney?

A:      To find a real estate attorney, contact your local bar association, which may offer local referral services. You may also ask friends or your real estate agent for their recommendations. When you have several names, call each to find out about fees and their level of experience.

Copyright 1999 Inman News Features