Whom to Contact (What to Invest in)

Questions & Answers
Get the answers on home selling and buying.

Whom to Contact (What to Invest in) - Q & A
Q:      Where do I get information on homes with historic value?

A:      For information about homes with historic value, contact the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Washington, D.C. at (202) 673-4000.

Q:      Where do I get information on REITS?

A:      Ask for information on real estate investment trusts, or REITs, from the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts, 1129 20th St., N.W., Washington, DC 20036; (202) 785-8717.

Q:      Where do I learn about HUD foreclosures?

A:      One good source is their Web page http://www.hud.gov

Q:      Where do I find about IRS properties?

A:      Go to the IRS property site at http://www.treas.gov/auctions/irs/

Copyright 1999 Inman News Features